A B.Com Degree is essential for a commerce student nowadays but not sufficient. If one has not selected the appropriate courses following a B. Com, it is challenging to get a high paying job for a B.Com Graduates.After receiving B.Com degree, one must pursue post-graduation or a professional certification in order to have a successful career. There are countless career alternatives today. You may learn more about post- B-Com Courses by reading this article.
In the past, selecting the commerce stream would provide you access to a few carefully chosen commerce occupations, such as one in banking. That’s no longer the case because the industry is booming so rapidly. After pursuing a graduate degree in B.Com, students have a variety of job alternatives at their disposal, but not all students are aware of the various paths they might pursue to build a successful career.
Let’s talk about the career paths that are open to you after earning your B. Com degree so that you can get a secure employment in the future.
MAKE YOUR FUTURE BRIGHT — WITH TOP COMMERCE COURSES
Following are some of the mainstream Commerce courses for you to pursue after Graduation for commerce students:
- Digital Marketing – Currently one of the top most trending courses after B.Com.
- Certification in Investment Banking (CIB) – The CIB is a 6 month long certification course after B.Com and it is a global certification exam specially designed to evaluate your understanding, awareness , and skills in investment banking.
- Data Science Certification – Data Scientist is one of the most blazing positions in the I.T. industry and is one of the best courses to stand out from the competition.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) – This field includes work related to materials, inventory, finished goods products, purchasing, dispatching, etc.
- Stock Broking – Stock Broking is an attractive and good career, if you have good knowledge of share markets so you can pursue the course for the basic knowledge of the share markets.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – It is a best career option for the Business field
- Master of Commerce (M. Com) – If you are interested in Academics, University, Teaching or research . It is an extended version of B. Com. In M. Com you can do your Post graduation courses in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics , Taxation, Marketing and Management.
- Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) – A Bachelor of Education is a postgraduate teaching course that can help build a successful career in academics.
- Chartered Accountancy (C.A) – Students in C.A. have full knowledge of accounting , auditing and taxation.
- Company Secretary (CS) – A Company Secretary works as a vital link between a company & its shareholders.It handles the stock trading of a company.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) – Students in the CFA course will learn basic accounting standards, business practices, economic policies, etc.
- Business Accounting and Taxation – The Course comprises finalization of financial statements, direct taxation, financial reporting using ERP software, payroll components ESIC and Excel and MIS reporting.
- Certified Management Accountant – Learning this course will make the student expertise in financial planning , control, analysis , decision support and all the aspects related to accounting management.
- Certified Financial Planner – A Certified Financial Planner provides services on investment plans , insurance decisions, tax issues, and personalized financial advice.
- SSC-CGL (Combined Graduate Level) – Staff selection for various departments and ministries of the central government.
- IBPS PO (Bank Probationary Officer) – Staff selection for Managers in Nationalized banks
Job Opportunities after the above courses
- Digital marketing executive
- SEO Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Expert
- Content Writer
- Search Engine Marketer
- Affiliate Marketer
- Analyst/ Junior Analyst
- Associate / Senior Analyst
- Leadership Roles
- Data Science Generalist (Analyst)
- Research Scientist (Analyst)
- Machine learning (Analyst/ Developer)
- Data Developer
- Investigation & Data Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistic Manager/ Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Investment Advisor
- Financial Managers
- Securities Brokers
- Security traders
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- H.R. Manager
- Business Consultant
- Assistant Accountant
- Senior Account Executive
- Operation Manager
- Education Researcher
- School Teachers
- Education Consultant
- Chartered Accountancy
- Risk Consultant
- Asset management
- Equity Research Analysis
- Auditing Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Tax Manager
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounting Administrator
- Associate Professors
Furthermore, this is only the top of the iceberg. Analyze your talents and limitations and focus on the direction you want to take to establish a future career. Join the top College in Mumbai to Enhance your Career.