College with Best Placements
At Smt. K.L. Tiwari College of Degree, we believe in providing our learners with the best opportunities to succeed in their careers. That’s why we have a dedicated training and placement cell that works tirelessly to ensure our learners have access to top companies and job opportunities.
Our training and placement cell is staffed by experienced professionals who work closely with our learners to help them identify their career goals and develop the skills necessary to achieve them. We provide our learners with a range of services, including resume writing, interview preparation, career counseling, and more.
Through our training and placement cell, our learners have access to top companies in a variety of industries, including banking, finance, accounting, and more. We work hard to ensure that our learners are placed in roles that match their skills and interests, giving them the best possible start to their careers.
At Smt. K.L. Tiwari College of Degree, we are committed to providing our learners with the tools they need to succeed in their careers. Our training and placement cell is just one of the many ways we do this. Enroll in our programmes today and take the first step towards a successful career.
Smt. K.L. Tiwari College of Degree is committed to providing comprehensive career development services to its students. Our Training & Placement Cell focuses on assisting students in achieving their academic and career goals. Our team regularly updates the student database and maintains a database of companies, establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
We gather information about job fairs and relevant recruitment advertisements to help students stay up-to-date with the latest employment opportunities. Our team coordinates with companies to learn about their recruitment procedures and identify their needs and expectations to recruit the most suitable candidates.
We organize pre-placement training, workshops, and seminars for students to enhance their skills and prepare them for the professional world. We also arrange periodic meetings with Human Resources Departments of companies and TPO’s to promote recruitments.
At the end of the fifth and sixth semesters, we assist students in finding industrial training opportunities to gain practical experience in their field of study. Our aim is to provide resources and activities that facilitate the career planning process and act as a link between students, alumni, and the employment community.
We are dedicated to assisting our students in obtaining placements in reputed companies and helping them achieve their career goals. Trust Smt. K.L. Tiwari College of Degree to provide the guidance and support you need to succeed.
Equipping the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – ‘Sincerity’, ‘Hard Work’ and ‘Ethics’.
Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group sessions
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s to promote recruitments.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of the fifth and sixth semester.
- To provide resources and activities tofacilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students,alumni, and the employmentcommunity.
- To assist students in obtainingplacement in reputed companies.
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills. This activity focuses on the personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.
- The role of the Training and Placement Cell is of a facilitator and councillor for placement related activities. Training and Placement cell does not guarantee a job.
- The placement facility is available to all the students registered with Training & Placement Cell through ONE JOB ΤΟ ONE STUDENT.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend aptitude and other trainings (Resume Writing/Email Writing/GD/PI/ PSD Training) failing to which students will not be allowed to participate in any Training & Placement Activity.
- College dress-code is mandatory for students to be present in the Campus Recruitment Programme, failing which students will not be allowed to appear for campus interview.
- Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of PPT/Test/Group Discussion/ Interviews, and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or their representatives.
- Canvassing with the Company Personnel will disqualify the candidature of the student. If students face any difficulty or have any queries, they should contact the member of T&P cell only. Students should not contact the recruiter directly. This should be strictly followed.
- Any student, who has received offer letter, must inform the Placement office and submit the photocopy of the same as soon as possible.