TRAINING & PLACEMENT OF CELL
Equipping the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – ‘Sincerity’, ‘Hard Work’ and ‘Ethics’.
Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group sessions
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s to promote recruitments.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of the fifth and sixth semester.
- To provide resources and activities tofacilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students,alumni, and the employmentcommunity.
- To assist students in obtainingplacement in reputed companies.
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills. This activity focuses on the personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.
- The role of the Training and Placement Cell is of a facilitator and councillor for placement related activities. Training and Placement cell does not guarantee a job.
- The placement facility is available to all the students registered with Training & Placement Cell through ONE JOB ΤΟ ONE STUDENT.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend aptitude and other trainings (Resume Writing/Email Writing/GD/PI/ PSD Training) failing to which students will not be allowed to participate in any Training & Placement Activity.
- College dress-code is mandatory for students to be present in the Campus Recruitment Programme, failing which students will not be allowed to appear for campus interview.
- Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of PPT/Test/Group Discussion/ Interviews, and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or their representatives.
- Canvassing with the Company Personnel will disqualify the candidature of the student. If students face any difficulty or have any queries, they should contact the member of T&P cell only. Students should not contact the recruiter directly. This should be strictly followed.
- Any student, who has received offer letter, must inform the Placement office and submit the photocopy of the same as soon as possible.