Looking for a quality education that’s accessible to anyone, anywhere? Look no further than Smt. K.L. Tiwari College of Degree and the NPTEL Swayam Portal. With courses designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy – access, equity, and quality – you can access top-notch education no matter where you are. And the best part? All of the courses on the Swayam portal are free of cost!
Whether you’re looking to deepen your knowledge in a particular subject or enhance your employability skills, the Swayam portal has you covered. With courses prepared by the best teachers in the country, you can trust that you’re getting a high-quality education that’s designed to help you succeed.
But that’s not all – the Swayam portal also aims to address the requirements of students who are studying in universities and colleges. By recommending institutions on Swayam courses for Choice Based Credit System, the portal is helping to make education more accessible and relevant to real-life situations.
And if you’re looking to get a certificate after completing your courses, you can do that too! While the courses on the Swayam portal are free of cost, learners who want to receive a certificate will need to pay a certain amount of fees. But don’t worry – registering on the Swayam portal is easy, and the certificate will only be awarded to those students who are registered on the portal and have paid the fees.
So what are you waiting for? Enhance your education and skills today with Smt. K.L. Tiwari College of Degree and the NPTEL Swayam Portal. With courses that cater to the needs of the unreached for promoting a knowledge-based society, you can be sure you’re getting the best education possible.
Objective of Swayam
- The main objective behind launching the Swayam scheme is to create appropriate content of course up to post-graduation level.
- To make a single online platform for running and hosting thousand of courses.
- Online examination will conduct and certificates will be awarded to the learners.
- Recommend institutions on swayam courses for Choice Based Credit System.
- To address the requirements of students who are studying in universities and colleges.
Benefits of Swayam
- To serve as an intellectual intervention in the community’s living problems which need to be overcome through an educational process.
- To develop among students a sense of responsibility towards society.
- To design programs that will help students to face life and its challenges and thus create an ambience for a learning society.
- To deepen the teachers’ and students’ knowledge through a wider exposure to real life situations through a variety of programs.
- To prepare students for a greater social commitment.
- To enhance student employability skills.
- To cater to the needs of the unreached for promoting knowledge-based society.