With the aim to empower students , teachers , communities with technical and other emerging skills to make them efficacious for the 21 century , Infosys has come up with Springboard program which provides a digital learning platform for all . This program is led by a dedicated team of experts collaborating globally with the Infosys Education Training and Assessment (ETA) team, curriculum partners, non-profits and a global network of leading educational institutions.
Infosys Springboard Project
Comprehensive digital literacy program.
- 3,800+ free courses available.
- Micro sites for college to organize content for their students.
- Content creation and hosting facilities to colleges.
- Available on website and mobile app as well.
- Facilities for faculties o Courses related to Teaching skills, soft skills and current technological trends.
- Digital basic
- Basic IT skills
- Data management
- Digital soft skills
- Analytical ability
- Learning and innovation
- Digital Tech trends
- Cyber security
- Infosys internal
- Information system
- Experiential showcase
- Services – API economy