Shri L. R. Tiwari Scholarship Scheme
Unlock Your Potential with 100% Shree L. R. Tiwari Scholarships
About the Management Scholarship Scheme:
- The students who have secured more than 95% in HSC Board Examination or Equivalent are eligible to apply for the Management Scholarship Scheme for waiver in the tuition fees for First year of Degree College. (Component of the total fees)
- The candidate should be a fresh regular student who has appeared and passed for the 12th Standard examination.
- The candidate should clear the 12th examination in first attempt.
- Privately passed 12th standard candidates are not allowed to fill the scholarship form.
- The Management scholarship scheme is open to all the reserve classes as well as open category students including Minority quota, In-house quota etc.
- The candidate should provide with true and correct information in the scholarship form. Any erroneous or wrong information would amount to cancellation of the name from the nomination for the scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA - Sports
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of sports performance in recognized competitions held between the previous calendar year.
- A candidate in full time employment will not be eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- A scholarship holder shall not receive any other sports scholarship from any other source and should not be inmate of sports hostel of SAI/State Govt. In case the scholarship holder is already in receipt of any such award/ facility, he/she will have to surrender that in order to avail himself/herself of the benefits of this scholarship. A selected candidate may however, enjoy merit scholarship for studies other than sports scholarship and /or fee concession if given by the school in which he/she studies.
- The applicant shall apply only in one discipline in which he / she had achieved highest performance.
- If the dates of competitions or timing / distance / height / weight / points etc. achieved are not mentioned in the certificate, the applicant may obtain the same from concerned agency & enclose the same to the application failing which the application will NOT be considered.
1-Elite Scholar Fast Track Admission
All students who are eligible for the sports scholarships are given admission on Fast Track. That means they do not have to appear for the Sports Trial & Interview and their admission is done based on their application form and assessment of sports certificates for last three years.
- 100% Scholarship – International Players
- 50% Scholarship – National Medal winners
*(Gold, Silver & Bronze position only)
Continuation of Scholarship Scholarship is granted on annual basis and continuation in second and further years of the program is subject to scholarship policy. To continue availing 100% scholarship student must secure position in top 5% of the merit list for the program. For continuation of 50% scholarship, student will have to secure position in top 10% of the merit list for the program.
2-Scholar Admission through Sports Trial & Interview
Selection will be based on Sports trial & Interview in addition to Application & Assessment of Sports certificates for last three years
- 25% Scholarship – National Participation*
- Olympic Games by IOC
- World championships under International Sports Federation (IOA and/or MYAS recognized /affiliated Games)
- Asian Games by Olympic Council of Asia
- Asian Championship organized by International Federation of concerned game (recongnized / affiliated by MYAS and / or IOA)
- Commonwealth Games, S.A.F. Games and Afro Asian Games.
- Paralympics Games (recognized / affiliated by IOC and / or MYAS)