Eligibility Criteria & Admission Procedure
Smt. K.L. Tiwari Degree College of Commerce and Science welcomes students who are passionate about learning and want to pursue higher education in the fields of Commerce and Science. Here is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for our college:
- For Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), the candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.
- For Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance (B.Com-AF), the candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), the candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.
- For Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), the candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates can apply for admission to Smt. K.L. Tiwari Degree College of Commerce and Science through our online admission portal.
- Candidates must fill in the required information and upload the necessary documents such as mark sheets, photograph, and signature.
- The college will release a merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling and document verification.
- The selected candidates must complete the admission formalities by paying the fees and submitting the required documents.
Documents to be submitted with the application Form:
- At the time of admission board or the central board of secondary Education or the Indian School certiﬁcate Examination or anything equivalent examination will be admitted on merit with production of
- Original Mark sheet for H. S. C examination with a photocopy
- College/ school Leaving certiﬁcates or NOC from the previous college
- Provisional/ Final Eligibility Certiﬁcate wherever necessary, and any other certiﬁcates that are deemed necessary.
- An ex-student of the college who had left the college to do the same or any other Course outside, and now desires to seek admission to the ﬁrst-year course in commerce/science after passing the HSC examination from Mumbai Divisional Board, will be treated as a new / fresh student (I.e. he will not be been titled to the beneﬁts of continuation in the college.)
- A student who passed the HSC examination in the science stream with minimum 2 of the subjects from the science/Commerce group will be considered for admission to F.Y.B. Com as per the provision of the University of Mumbai Circular.
- The application of an overseas students for admission to the college will be entertained only if it is
forwarded with the recommendation letter of the Indian Diplomatic Mission in his/her country.
Such application must be accompanied by
- The ﬁnal school/college certiﬁcate examination,
- A testimonial from the principal of the school/college regarding the character of the applicant, and
- A provisional eligibility certiﬁcate issued by the University of Mumbai.
- Students from other Universities should provide Migration certiﬁcate during the time of admission
- The application for a migration must be accompanied by a transfer certiﬁcate, which should be Submitted during the admission
- Students receiving a government or college scholarship or any remission in fees must note that the grant and continuance are subject to good behaviour, regular attendance, satisfactory progress and good academic results at college and board.
At Smt. K.L. Tiwari Degree College of Commerce and Science, we strive to provide quality education and ensure that our students receive the best possible learning experience. We welcome students who meet our eligibility criteria and are ready to take the first step towards a successful career in their chosen field. Join us and take the first step towards a bright future!