Grievance Redressal Cell
The Grievance Redressal Cell has been developed to settle the grievances of the students within a reasonable time period for further strengthening the bond of the students with the institution by providing them with all kind of facilities to a satisfaction level for maintaining a convenient ambience of academic teaching and learning.
According to the UGC (Grievance Redressal ) Regulations, 2018, composition of the Grievance Redressal Committee
|1.||Dr. Anju Arya, Principal||Chairman|
|2.||Mr. Prashant Pendhari||Convenor|
Mechanism of the GRC-
- Grievance redressal committee (GRC) shall consider only individual grievances of specific nature of students and staff.
- The GRC shall not consider any grievance of general applicability or of collective nature of raised collectively by more than one employee/student.
- Post receipt of the complaint/application the committee will decide on the merit of case regarding scope of further discussion investigation and act promptly.
- The GRC may mediate between complainant and defendant against who the complaint has been made, it required.
- GRC shall consider redressing of grievances within a reasonable time.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and seek guidance from the higher authorities if required.
Procedure for lodging complaint :
- The students can lodge their grievance through offline mechanism.
- The students may feel free to drop the writing (can be anonymous if required) in the grievance/ suggestion box.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.